BeiJing TongShanTang Kidney Disease Hospital /Live Doctor / About Us / Contact Us
  • +008618330110929
  • Facebook:Xueling Ren
  • ckdstage@hotmail.com
  • CKD Basics

    How about the prognosis and life expectancy of each stage? And whether your condition still can be reversed? You can surely find the answer here.

    CKD Symptoms A~Z

    Which CKD symptom are you experiencing? Now follow us to learn more about your symptoms and find the natural ways to relieve them.

    CKD Treatment

    What kinds of treatment options can help reverse your condition and avoid dialysis treatment? Here you will surely find new hopes.

    CKD Diet﹠Fitness

    There is no a certain food you can not eat, which depends on your specific condition. learn more about foods & fitness to improve the quality of life.

    CKD Stage1~2

    CKD stage 1-2 means the mild reduction of kidney function, though not serious the condition is, proper managements are still needed.

    CKD Stage 3

    CKD stage 3 means the moderate reduction of kidney function. Some complication are likely to appear at this stage, but it still has a certain possibility to be reversed.

    CKD Stage 4

    CKD stage 4 means the severe reduction of kidney function. And the possibility to reverse the condition has been discounted, but dialysis still can be prevented.

    CKD Stage 5

    CKD stage 5 means the last and most severe stage of kidney disease. But if there still has blood flow in kidneys, dialysis and kidney transplant are still likely to be avoided.

    Lab Test Questionaire Dr's Help Find a doctor

    Go and see which doctor is specialized in managing your condition. Free and professional medical advises can be obtained from him or her.

    In addition to dialysis and kidney transplant, see more about other treatment options which can bring new hopes. read more

    What inpatient life will be like in a foreign hospital? Are you ready to enjoy their colorful inpatient life? read more

    A cozy accommodation can undoubtedly make patients feel eased and relaxed. A good mood is the best treatment for any kinds of kidney diseases. read more

    Breathe the fresh air, enjoy the beautiful flowers and listen to bird singing. The pleasing scenery is bound to make you feel eased. read more

    The accurate diagnosis needs the support from the advanced medical inspection equipments which achieve world-class level. read more

    facebook twitter google+
    email
    Location: Home > Ask the Doctor >

    Hi, I am Dr. Shan. It’s my honor to help you and the consultation is free! Edit your illness conditions in the form, you will get some guidance related diet, medicines, lifestyles, and other natural treatments. Please remember to leave your full name, email ID, or phone number so that we can make notes and you can get help timely.

    E-mail address where the reply needs to be sent

    Patient Full Name:

    age:

    gender :

    Skype:

    Country :

    Phone Number :

    Whatsapp or Viber Number:

    How Much Calories Should I Take with Stage 4 CKD

    Hi, I just am diagnosed with Stage 4 CKD, and my kidney doctor tells me to watch my calories for my height and weight. What’s the amount of calories I should eat? Please help me. ...[Read More]

    How Serious Is Creatinine 6.7 Level after Dialysis

    My creatinine level rise to 6.7 again after dialysis. I am very concerned the question due to my various discomforts like headache, anemia. How serious is creatinine 6.7 after dialysis?...[Read More]

    How Dangerous Is a Shrinkage Kidney with 10 % Kidney Function

    Dr. Said that my kidney is smaller than the normal size and it has only 10% of kidney function. So there is any thing to worry. Is there any chances to repair the other 90% damage?...[Read More]

    Available Diet for FSGS Patients

    I wanna more information about what I can eat when I have FSGS. Could you give me some suggestions?...[Read More]

    Diet for Dialysis Patients with High Blood Pressure

    Hello, doctor. I am looking for recipes for a cousin that is on dialysis and also has high blood pressure. Could you give me some suggestions? Thank you in advance!...[Read More]

    Do I Need to Drink Rice Milk Instead of Cow Milk with 30% Kidney Function

    I just have 30 % of kidney function and I know there are many restrictions on my daily diet. But I am confused: do I need to drink rice milk instead of cow milk with 30 % of renal function? Please help...[Read More]

    Can We Lower Creatinine 195.4 without Dialysis

    My wife’s creatinine level is 195.4 as check this afternoon. Is this still manageable to avoid dialysis? If yes, please help us and than you in advance....[Read More]

    Treatment for High Creatinine Level

    I am a Stage 3 CKD patient and in need of treatment for my creatinine level. Could you give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance....[Read More]

  • Home
  • Previous
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • Next
  • Last Page
  • Online Doctor Consultation

    Tired of Typing Question? Talk With Doctor Via Vedio

    Get started >
    find a doctor