BeiJing TongShanTang Kidney Disease Hospital /Live Doctor / About Us / Contact Us
  • +008613463017175
  • Facebook:Xueling Ren
  • ckdstage@hotmail.com
  • CKD Basics

    How about the prognosis and life expectancy of each stage? And whether your condition still can be reversed? You can surely find the answer here.

    CKD Symptoms A~Z

    Which CKD symptom are you experiencing? Now follow us to learn more about your symptoms and find the natural ways to relieve them.

    CKD Treatment

    What kinds of treatment options can help reverse your condition and avoid dialysis treatment? Here you will surely find new hopes.

    CKD Diet﹠Fitness

    There is no a certain food you can not eat, which depends on your specific condition. learn more about foods & fitness to improve the quality of life.

    CKD Stage1~2

    CKD stage 1-2 means the mild reduction of kidney function, though not serious the condition is, proper managements are still needed.

    CKD Stage 3

    CKD stage 3 means the moderate reduction of kidney function. Some complication are likely to appear at this stage, but it still has a certain possibility to be reversed.

    CKD Stage 4

    CKD stage 4 means the severe reduction of kidney function. And the possibility to reverse the condition has been discounted, but dialysis still can be prevented.

    CKD Stage 5

    CKD stage 5 means the last and most severe stage of kidney disease. But if there still has blood flow in kidneys, dialysis and kidney transplant are still likely to be avoided.

    Lab Test Questionaire Dr's Help Find a doctor

    Go and see which doctor is specialized in managing your condition. Free and professional medical advises can be obtained from him or her.

    In addition to dialysis and kidney transplant, see more about other treatment options which can bring new hopes. read more

    What inpatient life will be like in a foreign hospital? Are you ready to enjoy their colorful inpatient life? read more

    A cozy accommodation can undoubtedly make patients feel eased and relaxed. A good mood is the best treatment for any kinds of kidney diseases. read more

    Breathe the fresh air, enjoy the beautiful flowers and listen to bird singing. The pleasing scenery is bound to make you feel eased. read more

    The accurate diagnosis needs the support from the advanced medical inspection equipments which achieve world-class level. read more

    facebook twitter google+
    email
    Location: Home > Ask the Doctor >

    How Dangerous Is a Shrinkage Kidney with 10 % Kidney Function

    Questions :" Dr. Said that my kidney is smaller than the normal size and it has only 10% of kidney function. So there is any thing to worry. Is there any chances to repair the other 90% damage?"

    Time: by 2015-02-27 09:46 

    Expert Answer

    I am sorry to hear that, but I will tell you what you can do with the condition.

    The normal reading of a normal kidney is 10-12 cm for adults. Of course, there is no doubt that your kidneys have shrunk. Kidneys will shrink if patients have long term of chronic kidney disease. The reason for atrophy is that the cells in the kidneys are sclerosed which means a lot of the cells in your kidneys are totally dead. For such cells, blood cannot flow through. Gradually and finally, no blood into the kidneys at all. At that time, dialysis is needed to discharge the toxin waste. I can give you an example of a fresh orange. If it is left in the sun, it will soon become dry and smaller than before. One orange is one of cells in the kidneys. Kidneys are consisted of them. More and more cells will shrink. Therefore, kidneys will also shrink further. And total function lost can be expected.

    In order to prevent the condition, I introduce a natural treatment called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy + Immunotherapy. The former aims at discharging extra wastes and toxins from the body, so as to repair kidney damage and recover renal function. It is an external application of Chinese herbal medicine which can help avoid the gastrointestinal tract damage as well as the bitter taste. Through the external application, the active ingredients in the treatment can be permeated into kidney lesions, dilating blood vessels and promoting blood circulation. The later treatment focus on strengthening immune which consists of six steps. On the basis of Treatment, a healthy and scientific diet should be guaranteed. If you have any other questions, please be free to contact us! 

     

    Related Topics: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Immunotherapy Kidney Failure Bascis

    Online Doctor Consultation

    Tired of Typing Question? Talk With Doctor Via Vedio

    Get started >

    Hi, I am Dr. Shan. It’s my honor to help you and the consultation is free! Edit your illness conditions in the form, you will get some guidance related diet, medicines, lifestyles, and other natural treatments. Please remember to leave your full name, email ID, or phone number so that we can make notes and you can get help timely.

    E-mail address where the reply needs to be sent

    Patient Full Name:

    age:

    gender :

    Country :

    Skype:

    Phone Number :

    Whatsapp or Viber Number:

    Related Questions & Answers

    Q: CKD Treatments in Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine

    I suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease for 5 years. My creatinine level always fluctuates from 4.2-4.8 and I don’t know how to do. One friend tell me I can come to China for natural Chinese treatments....

    Q: Can I With Lupus Nephritis Get Rid of Steroids

    I have suffered from Lupus Nephritis for 3 years. During these years, I have visited many hospitals but treatment is always the same, that is, steroid therapy. Can I with Lupus Nephritis get recovery w...

    Q: What Is The Solution for Frequent Vomiting In Kidney Failure

    Hi, doctor. My friend has kidney failure. He vomits very often and he is very weak. What is the solution for this case? Please help me. ...